London Kings Cross To Shrewsbury Train Journey Information
London Kings Cross To Shrewsbury Train Times
- 05:394h 41m2 Changes10:20London Kings CrossShrewsbury
- 05:513h 29m1 Change09:20London Kings CrossShrewsbury
- 05:564h 7m1 Change10:03London Kings CrossShrewsbury
- 06:043h 16m2 Changes09:20London Kings CrossShrewsbury
- 06:183h 25m1 Change09:43London Kings CrossShrewsbury
- Q:How long does it take to travel from London Kings Cross to Shrewsbury by train?A:It takes around 3 hours 45 minutes by train from London Kings Cross to Shrewsbury. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time3h 45mAverage journey time3h 45m
- Q:How much does the train from London Kings Cross to Shrewsbury cost?A:Train tickets from London Kings Cross to Shrewsbury cost as little as £12.20 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£12.20Train fares from£12.20
- Q:What is the fastest journey from London Kings Cross to Shrewsbury by train?A:The fastest train will get you from London Kings Cross to Shrewsbury in 2 hours 46 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 010 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 46mFastest route2h 46m
- Q:What time does the last train from London Kings Cross to Shrewsbury leave?A:The last train from London Kings Cross to Shrewsbury departs at 23:05. Don’t miss it!Last train23:05Last train23:05
- Q:When can I catch the first train from London Kings Cross to Shrewsbury?A:The first train leaves London Kings Cross at 05:39. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:39First train05:39
- Q:How many trains a day are there from London Kings Cross to Shrewsbury?A:On an average weekday, around 81 trains travel from London Kings Cross to Shrewsbury. The first train departs London Kings Cross some time after 05:39 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:05.Trains per day81Trains per day81
- Q:Which train company operates London Kings Cross to Shrewsbury?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Avanti West Coast, Chiltern Railways, CrossCountry, East Midlands Railway.Train operatorsAvanti West Coast, Chiltern Railways, CrossCountry, East Midlands RailwayTrain operatorsAvanti West Coast, Chiltern Railways, CrossCountry, East Midlands Railway
London Kings Cross To Shrewsbury Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from London Kings Cross to Shrewsbury tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Shrewsbury to London Kings Cross. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from London Kings Cross to Shrewsbury for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from London Kings Cross to Shrewsbury, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on London Kings Cross to Shrewsbury routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.