E-ticketsNo need to queue at stations
Split Tickets (UK trains)Saving up to 90% by splitting tickets
Customer SupportFree customer service calls 24/7
Travellers love TrainPal because they can now travel further for less.
TrainPal is a rail & bus ticketing platform helping travellers travel across Europe by train and bus. TrainPal enables you to compare and book tickets at the best possible prices.
Whether you are planning to travel within the U.K., a summer trip to Spain or Germany, or even planning your holiday to Italy. TrainPal will meet your needs.
Since its launch, TrainPal has been featured in Apple’s AppStore and Google Play. It was also featured on the popular ‘Gadget Show’ on Channel 5.
Ticket - Splitting: TrainPal can help travellers save up to 95.25% of the original rail fare in the U.K. In addition to the traditional split ticketing features, TrainPal also offers a flexible split ticketing option to help travellers save even more.
Smart Journey Planner: Search, compare & book cheaper train/coach tickets; TrainPal simplifies your booking experience in order to allow customers to save time and money.
E-Tickets - Paper Free & Touchless: TrainPal offers electronic tickets on all routes supporting E-ticketing, saving the time and hassle of having to queue to collect train tickets.
Smarter customer service: Refunding and changing tickets is easy on the TrainPal App. A refund for flexible tickets can be simply submitted and changed for Advance Tickets on your TrainPal app without having to contact customer service.
Effortless Expense Receipt: Travelers can apply for expense receipts with one click on the TrainPal App.
24/7 customer support: Our friendly customer service team are always ready to help.
1. Enter the departure, arrival destination and your travel information
2. Compare the different train and coach routes available
3. Choose the best route for you and book train/coach tickets on TrainPal Website or App.
4. Download your e-ticket/mobile ticket or print out your tickets
5. Wish you a pleasant journey!
We work with more than 1000 trusted transport partners across Europe including Virgin Train, Trenitalia, NTV Italo, LNER, GWR, DB, Renfe etc.
TrainPal launched coach booking services in early November 2019, which now covers 47 countries and over 200 popular coach operators such as National Express and Mega Bus.
* Accredited by National Rail:UK Train tickets bought on TrainPal are accredited by National Rail, an unincorporated association whose membership consists of the passenger train operating companies of England, Scotland, and Wales.