If you buy a train ticket now for Saturday 10th June 2023 from London Kings Cross to Leicester, the average fare is around £75.9, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £14.5.
London Kings Cross to Leicester
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving London Kings Cross for Leicester on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
London Kings Cross To Leicester Train Times
- 5:211h 15mChanges6:36London Kings CrossLeicester
- 5:241h 21mChanges6:45London Kings CrossLeicester
- 5:542h 32mChanges8:26London Kings CrossLeicester
- 6:242h 19mChanges8:43London Kings CrossLeicester
- 6:436h 51mChanges13:34London Kings CrossLeicester
- Q:How long does it take to travel from London Kings Cross to Leicester by train?A:It takes around 1 hour 26 minutes by train from London Kings Cross to Leicester. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time1h 26mAverage journey time1h 26m
- Q:How much does the train from London Kings Cross to Leicester cost?A:Train tickets from London Kings Cross to Leicester cost as little as £14.5 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£14.5Train fares from£14.5
- Q:What is the fastest journey from London Kings Cross to Leicester by train?A:The fastest train will get you from London Kings Cross to Leicester in 1 hour 13 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 06 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 13mFastest route1h 13m
- Q:What time does the last train from London Kings Cross to Leicester leave?A:The last train from London Kings Cross to Leicester departs at 23:43. Don’t miss it!Last train23:43Last train23:43
- Q:When can I catch the first train from London Kings Cross to Leicester?A:The first train leaves London Kings Cross at 05:16. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:16First train05:16
- Q:Which train company operates London Kings Cross to Leicester?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including East Midlands Railway.Train operatorsEast Midlands RailwayTrain operatorsEast Midlands Railway
London Kings Cross To Leicester Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from London Kings Cross to Leicester tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Leicester to London Kings Cross. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from London Kings Cross to Leicester for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from London Kings Cross to Leicester, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on London Kings Cross to Leicester routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.