Egham To London Waterloo Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£10.40
- Trains per dayAround 212
- Changes1 Change
- Average journey time52m
- Fastest route39m
- Train operatorsSouth Western Railway
Egham To London Waterloo Train Times
Check out trains from Egham to London Waterloo today (Saturday 1st October 2022) for using our timetable below, including platform and live travel information. You can view the full day timetable or search for a different date here.
Sat 01 Oct, at 0:01
- 00:01Direct00:58EghamLondon Waterloo57m
- 00:022 Changes08:22EghamLondon Waterloo8h 20m
- 00:021 Change08:29EghamLondon Waterloo8h 27m
- 00:141 Change08:25EghamLondon Waterloo8h 11m
- 07:321 Change08:59EghamLondon Waterloo1h 27m
- How long does it take to travel from Egham to London Waterloo by train?It takes around 052 minutes by train from Egham to London Waterloo. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time52m
- How much does the train from Egham to London Waterloo cost?Train tickets from Egham to London Waterloo cost as little as £10.40 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£10.40
- What is the fastest journey from Egham to London Waterloo by train?The fastest train will get you from Egham to London Waterloo in 039 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 05 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route39m
- What time does the last train from Egham to London Waterloo leave?The last train from Egham to London Waterloo departs at 23:56. Don’t miss it!Last train23:56
- When can I catch the first train from Egham to London Waterloo?The first train leaves Egham at 05:49. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:49
- How many trains a day are there from Egham to London Waterloo?On an average weekday, around 212 trains travel from Egham to London Waterloo. The first train departs Egham some time after 05:49 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:56.Trains per day212
Egham To London Waterloo Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.