Welling To Brighton Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£9.00
- Trains per dayAround 177
- Changes3 Changes
- Average journey time1h 51m
- Fastest route1h 38m
- Train operatorsSoutheastern, Thameslink, Southern
Welling To Brighton Train Times
Check out trains from Welling to Brighton today (Thursday 29th September 2022) for using our timetable below, including platform and live travel information. You can view the full day timetable or search for a different date here.
Wed 28 Sep, at 5:39
- 05:391 Change07:22WellingBrighton1h 43m
- 05:452 Changes08:20WellingBrighton2h 35m
- 05:561 Change07:41WellingBrighton1h 45m
- 06:091 Change07:47WellingBrighton1h 38m
- 06:152 Changes08:49WellingBrighton2h 34m
- How long does it take to travel from Welling to Brighton by train?It takes around 1 hour 51 minutes by train from Welling to Brighton. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time1h 51m
- How much does the train from Welling to Brighton cost?Train tickets from Welling to Brighton cost as little as £9.00 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£9.00
- What is the fastest journey from Welling to Brighton by train?The fastest train will get you from Welling to Brighton in 1 hour 38 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 06 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 38m
- What time does the last train from Welling to Brighton leave?The last train from Welling to Brighton departs at 22:45. Don’t miss it!Last train22:45
- When can I catch the first train from Welling to Brighton?The first train leaves Welling at 05:39. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:39
- How many trains a day are there from Welling to Brighton?On an average weekday, around 177 trains travel from Welling to Brighton. The first train departs Welling some time after 05:39 with departures continuing at intervals, until 22:45.Trains per day177
Welling To Brighton Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.