Swinderby To Lincoln Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£4.90
- Trains per dayAround 32
- Average journey time16m
- Fastest route14m
- Train operatorsEast Midlands Railway
Swinderby To Lincoln Train Times
Mon 08 Aug, at 6:19
- How long does it take to travel from Swinderby to Lincoln by train?It takes around 016 minutes by train from Swinderby to Lincoln. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time16m
- How much does the train from Swinderby to Lincoln cost?Train tickets from Swinderby to Lincoln cost as little as £4.90 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£4.90
- What is the fastest journey from Swinderby to Lincoln by train?The fastest train will get you from Swinderby to Lincoln in 014 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 0 travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route14m
- What time does the last train from Swinderby to Lincoln leave?The last train from Swinderby to Lincoln departs at 23:51. Don’t miss it!Last train23:51
- When can I catch the first train from Swinderby to Lincoln?The first train leaves Swinderby at 10:53. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train10:53
- How many trains a day are there from Swinderby to Lincoln?On an average weekday, around 32 trains travel from Swinderby to Lincoln. The first train departs Swinderby some time after 10:53 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:51.Trains per day32
Swinderby To Lincoln Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!