If you buy a train ticket now for Friday 2nd June 2023 from Port Sunlight to Abergele & Pensarn, the average fare is around £18.3, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £18.3.
Port Sunlight to Abergele & Pensarn
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Port Sunlight for Abergele & Pensarn on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
Port Sunlight To Abergele & Pensarn Train Times
- 23:461h 19mChanges1:05Port SunlightAbergele & Pensarn
- 0:161h 15mChanges1:31Port SunlightAbergele & Pensarn
- 0:461h 19mChanges2:05Port SunlightAbergele & Pensarn
- 2:011h 11mChanges3:12Port SunlightAbergele & Pensarn
- 3:011h 11mChanges4:12Port SunlightAbergele & Pensarn
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Port Sunlight to Abergele & Pensarn by train?A:It takes around 1 hour 20 minutes by train from Port Sunlight to Abergele & Pensarn. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time1h 20mAverage journey time1h 20m
- Q:How much does the train from Port Sunlight to Abergele & Pensarn cost?A:Train tickets from Port Sunlight to Abergele & Pensarn cost as little as £18.3 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£18.3Train fares from£18.3
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Port Sunlight to Abergele & Pensarn by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Port Sunlight to Abergele & Pensarn in 1 hour 11 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 01 minute travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 11mFastest route1h 11m
- Q:What time does the last train from Port Sunlight to Abergele & Pensarn leave?A:The last train from Port Sunlight to Abergele & Pensarn departs at 22:01. Don’t miss it!Last train22:01Last train22:01
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Port Sunlight to Abergele & Pensarn?A:The first train leaves Port Sunlight at 05:56. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:56First train05:56
- Q:Which train company operates Port Sunlight to Abergele & Pensarn?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Merseyrail, Transport for Wales.Train operatorsMerseyrail, Transport for WalesTrain operatorsMerseyrail, Transport for Wales
Port Sunlight To Abergele & Pensarn Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Port Sunlight to Abergele & Pensarn tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Abergele & Pensarn to Port Sunlight. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Port Sunlight to Abergele & Pensarn for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Port Sunlight to Abergele & Pensarn, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Port Sunlight to Abergele & Pensarn routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.