Horley To Waltham Cross Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£24.20
- Trains per dayAround 90
- Changes3 Changes
- Average journey time1h 51m
- Fastest route1h 45m
- Train operatorsElizabeth Line, Greater Anglia, Thameslink, Southern
Horley To Waltham Cross Train Times
Check out trains from Horley to Waltham Cross today (Sunday 2nd October 2022) for using our timetable below, including platform and live travel information. You can view the full day timetable or search for a different date here.
Sun 02 Oct, at 5:13
- 05:132 Changes08:31HorleyWaltham Cross3h 18m
- 02:492 Changes05:47HorleyWaltham Cross2h 58m
- 03:492 Changes06:03HorleyWaltham Cross2h 14m
- 03:491 Change06:07HorleyWaltham Cross2h 18m
- 05:512 Changes07:37HorleyWaltham Cross1h 46m
- How long does it take to travel from Horley to Waltham Cross by train?It takes around 1 hour 51 minutes by train from Horley to Waltham Cross. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time1h 51m
- How much does the train from Horley to Waltham Cross cost?Train tickets from Horley to Waltham Cross cost as little as £24.20 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£24.20
- What is the fastest journey from Horley to Waltham Cross by train?The fastest train will get you from Horley to Waltham Cross in 1 hour 45 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 02 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 45m
- What time does the last train from Horley to Waltham Cross leave?The last train from Horley to Waltham Cross departs at 21:21. Don’t miss it!Last train21:21
- When can I catch the first train from Horley to Waltham Cross?The first train leaves Horley at 02:49. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train02:49
- How many trains a day are there from Horley to Waltham Cross?On an average weekday, around 90 trains travel from Horley to Waltham Cross. The first train departs Horley some time after 02:49 with departures continuing at intervals, until 21:21.Trains per day90
Horley To Waltham Cross Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.