York To Starbeck Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£8.70
- Trains per dayAround 38
- Average journey time28m
- Fastest route28m
- Train operatorsNorthern
York To Starbeck Train Times
Tue 16 Aug, at 6:47
- How long does it take to travel from York to Starbeck by train?It takes around 028 minutes by train from York to Starbeck. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time28m
- How much does the train from York to Starbeck cost?Train tickets from York to Starbeck cost as little as £8.70 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£8.70
- What is the fastest journey from York to Starbeck by train?The fastest train will get you from York to Starbeck in 028 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 0 travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route28m
- What time does the last train from York to Starbeck leave?The last train from York to Starbeck departs at 22:44. Don’t miss it!Last train22:44
- When can I catch the first train from York to Starbeck?The first train leaves York at 06:49. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train06:49
- How many trains a day are there from York to Starbeck?On an average weekday, around 38 trains travel from York to Starbeck. The first train departs York some time after 06:49 with departures continuing at intervals, until 22:44.Trains per day38
York To Starbeck Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!