If you buy a train ticket now for Monday 5th June 2023 from Leicester to London Charing Cross, the average fare is around £51.1, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £17.5.
Leicester to London Charing Cross
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Leicester for London Charing Cross on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
Leicester To London Charing Cross Train Times
- 21:321h 45mChanges23:17LeicesterLondon Charing Cross
- 21:431h 49mChanges23:32LeicesterLondon Charing Cross
- 22:041h 42mChanges23:46LeicesterLondon Charing Cross
- 22:121h 54mChanges0:06LeicesterLondon Charing Cross
- 22:321h 45mChanges0:17LeicesterLondon Charing Cross
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Leicester to London Charing Cross by train?A:It takes around 1 hour 56 minutes by train from Leicester to London Charing Cross. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time1h 56mAverage journey time1h 56m
- Q:How much does the train from Leicester to London Charing Cross cost?A:Train tickets from Leicester to London Charing Cross cost as little as £17.5 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£17.5Train fares from£17.5
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Leicester to London Charing Cross by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Leicester to London Charing Cross in 1 hour 42 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 08 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 42mFastest route1h 42m
- Q:What time does the last train from Leicester to London Charing Cross leave?A:The last train from Leicester to London Charing Cross departs at 22:56. Don’t miss it!Last train22:56Last train22:56
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Leicester to London Charing Cross?A:The first train leaves Leicester at 05:12. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:12First train05:12
- Q:Which train company operates Leicester to London Charing Cross?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Chiltern Railways, CrossCountry, Thameslink, East Midlands Railway.Train operatorsChiltern Railways, CrossCountry, Thameslink, East Midlands RailwayTrain operatorsChiltern Railways, CrossCountry, Thameslink, East Midlands Railway
Leicester To London Charing Cross Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Leicester to London Charing Cross tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from London Charing Cross to Leicester. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Leicester to London Charing Cross for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Leicester to London Charing Cross, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Leicester to London Charing Cross routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.