Grange Park To Old Street Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£7.30
- Trains per dayAround 75
- Average journey time30m
- Fastest route29m
- Train operatorsGreat Northern
- How long does it take to travel from Grange Park to Old Street by train?It takes around 030 minutes by train from Grange Park to Old Street. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time30m
- How much does the train from Grange Park to Old Street cost?Train tickets from Grange Park to Old Street cost as little as £7.30 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£7.30
- What is the fastest journey from Grange Park to Old Street by train?The fastest train will get you from Grange Park to Old Street in 029 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 0 travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route29m
- What time does the last train from Grange Park to Old Street leave?The last train from Grange Park to Old Street departs at 23:32. Don’t miss it!Last train23:32
- When can I catch the first train from Grange Park to Old Street?The first train leaves Grange Park at 00:03. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train00:03
- How many trains a day are there from Grange Park to Old Street?On an average weekday, around 75 trains travel from Grange Park to Old Street. The first train departs Grange Park some time after 00:03 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:32.Trains per day75
Grange Park To Old Street Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.