Betchworth To Three Bridges Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£7.90
- Trains per dayAround 29
- Changes2 Changes
- Average journey time44m
- Fastest route33m
- Train operatorsGreat Western Railway, Thameslink, Southern
- How long does it take to travel from Betchworth to Three Bridges by train?It takes around 044 minutes by train from Betchworth to Three Bridges. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time44m
- How much does the train from Betchworth to Three Bridges cost?Train tickets from Betchworth to Three Bridges cost as little as £7.90 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£7.90
- What is the fastest journey from Betchworth to Three Bridges by train?The fastest train will get you from Betchworth to Three Bridges in 033 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 01 minute travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route33m
- What time does the last train from Betchworth to Three Bridges leave?The last train from Betchworth to Three Bridges departs at 22:51. Don’t miss it!Last train22:51
- When can I catch the first train from Betchworth to Three Bridges?The first train leaves Betchworth at 00:19. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train00:19
- How many trains a day are there from Betchworth to Three Bridges?On an average weekday, around 29 trains travel from Betchworth to Three Bridges. The first train departs Betchworth some time after 00:19 with departures continuing at intervals, until 22:51.Trains per day29
Betchworth To Three Bridges Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.