London (any) To Bath Spa Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£10.00
- Trains per dayAround 80
- Changes2 Changes
- Average journey time2h 7m
- Fastest route1h 15m
- Train operatorsTfL Rail, Great Western Railway, South Western Railway
London (any) To Bath Spa Train Times
- 05:23Direct06:43London PaddingtonBath Spa1h 20m
- 05:302 Changes09:34London WaterlooBath Spa4h 4m
- 06:32Direct07:53London PaddingtonBath Spa1h 21m
- 07:02Direct08:20London PaddingtonBath Spa1h 18m
- 07:32Direct08:53London PaddingtonBath Spa1h 21m
- How long does it take to travel from London (any) to Bath Spa by train?It takes around 2 hours 7 minutes by train from London (any) to Bath Spa. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time2h 7m
- How much does the train from London (any) to Bath Spa cost?Train tickets from London (any) to Bath Spa cost as little as £10.00 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£10.00
- What is the fastest journey from London (any) to Bath Spa by train?The fastest train will get you from London (any) to Bath Spa in 1 hour 15 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 07 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 15m
- What time does the last train from London (any) to Bath Spa leave?The last train from London (any) to Bath Spa departs at 20:30. Don’t miss it!Last train20:30
- When can I catch the first train from London (any) to Bath Spa?The first train leaves London (any) at 05:23. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:23
- How many trains a day are there from London (any) to Bath Spa?On an average weekday, around 80 trains travel from London (any) to Bath Spa. The first train departs London (any) some time after 05:23 with departures continuing at intervals, until 20:30.Trains per day80
London (any) To Bath Spa Train FAQs
London To Bath Train
The spa town of Bath has been a popular destination for travelers since Roman times and a fashionable resort in the Regency era. These days, the train offers a quicker travel option than chariot or stagecoach, with regular direct rail services from London to Bath Spa providing a handy connection for visitors looking to visit the city. There are two rail companies operating routes west from the capital with a choice of the departure station.
London to Bath train times information
The distance between London and Bath is 94 miles. It is possible to travel from London Paddington to Bath Spa without having to change trains. Use our journey planner to get direct train times from London Paddington to Bath Spa. The average journey time between London Paddington and Bath Spa is 1 hour 30 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 56 trains traveling from London Paddington to Bath Spa. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays. The fastest journey time by train is 1 hour 11 minutes. The first train from London Paddington to Bath Spa departs at 04:28. The last train from London Paddington to Bath Spa departs at 23:33.
What are the departure and arrival stations for trains from London to Bath?
Departure train station: London Paddington Station is located on the western edge of central London, linked by bus stops on Praed Street and Underground services on five lines. Waterloo Station is south of the city center, close to the Thames, with four Underground lines and an adjacent bus terminus. Both stations offer pubs, fast food restaurants, supermarkets, WiFi, and cab ranks.
Arrival train station: Bath Spa station is just south of the historic center, with buses available from the adjacent interchange stands on Dorchester Street. Facilities for passengers include cycle hire, cash points, coffee shop, newsagent, free WiFi, and cab ranks.
How to get the cheapest train tickets?
Train tickets from London Paddington to Bath Spa can start from as little as £12 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book. Train companies often offer promotional prices and offer—by buying in advance—you can get access best prices for trains. Search on Trainpal to check prices and cheap train tickets from London to Bath. Easily find the most attractive rates and choose your preferred route for your journey. Book and choose your mobile ticket: avoid the queues at the station and the added stress of printing your ticket.
On Trainpal you can find all offers, train times and prices for train travel in Europe. Our aim is to help you save money, if you want to find the cheapest ticket, you can get more information on Trainpal.
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!