If you buy a train ticket now for Thursday 8th June 2023 from Garelochhead to London Kings Cross, the average fare is around £131.9, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £41.
Garelochhead to London Kings Cross
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Garelochhead for London Kings Cross on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
Garelochhead To London Kings Cross Train Times
- 21:317h 8mChanges4:39GarelochheadLondon Kings Cross
- 21:317h 13mChanges4:44GarelochheadLondon Kings Cross
- 23:497h 16mChanges7:05GarelochheadLondon Kings Cross
- 23:498h 16mChanges8:05GarelochheadLondon Kings Cross
- 3:2611h 9mChanges14:35GarelochheadLondon Kings Cross
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Garelochhead to London Kings Cross by train?A:It takes around 8 hours 33 minutes by train from Garelochhead to London Kings Cross. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time8h 33mAverage journey time8h 33m
- Q:How much does the train from Garelochhead to London Kings Cross cost?A:Train tickets from Garelochhead to London Kings Cross cost as little as £41 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£41Train fares from£41
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Garelochhead to London Kings Cross by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Garelochhead to London Kings Cross in 6 hours 28 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 012 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route6h 28mFastest route6h 28m
- Q:What time does the last train from Garelochhead to London Kings Cross leave?A:The last train from Garelochhead to London Kings Cross departs at 23:10. Don’t miss it!Last train23:10Last train23:10
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Garelochhead to London Kings Cross?A:The first train leaves Garelochhead at 07:30. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train07:30First train07:30
- Q:Which train company operates Garelochhead to London Kings Cross?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Avanti West Coast, Caledonian Sleeper, ScotRail, LNER.Train operatorsAvanti West Coast, Caledonian Sleeper, ScotRail, LNERTrain operatorsAvanti West Coast, Caledonian Sleeper, ScotRail, LNER
Garelochhead To London Kings Cross Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Garelochhead to London Kings Cross tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from London Kings Cross to Garelochhead. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Garelochhead to London Kings Cross for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Garelochhead to London Kings Cross, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Garelochhead to London Kings Cross routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.