If you buy a train ticket now for Monday 5th June 2023 from Shrewsbury to Parson Street, the average fare is around £46.5, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £23.2.
Shrewsbury to Parson Street
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Shrewsbury for Parson Street on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
Shrewsbury To Parson Street Train Times
- 16:442h 47mChanges19:31ShrewsburyParson Street
- 18:133h 18mChanges21:31ShrewsburyParson Street
- 19:422h 50mChanges22:32ShrewsburyParson Street
- 20:142h 43mChanges22:57ShrewsburyParson Street
- 21:182h 41mChanges23:59ShrewsburyParson Street
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Shrewsbury to Parson Street by train?A:It takes around 4 hours 20 minutes by train from Shrewsbury to Parson Street. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time4h 20mAverage journey time4h 20m
- Q:How much does the train from Shrewsbury to Parson Street cost?A:Train tickets from Shrewsbury to Parson Street cost as little as £23.2 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£23.2Train fares from£23.2
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Shrewsbury to Parson Street by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Shrewsbury to Parson Street in 2 hours 41 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 010 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 41mFastest route2h 41m
- Q:What time does the last train from Shrewsbury to Parson Street leave?A:The last train from Shrewsbury to Parson Street departs at 23:09. Don’t miss it!Last train23:09Last train23:09
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Shrewsbury to Parson Street?A:The first train leaves Shrewsbury at 06:10. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train06:10First train06:10
- Q:Which train company operates Shrewsbury to Parson Street?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including CrossCountry, Great Western Railway, West Midlands Trains, Transport for Wales.Train operatorsCrossCountry, Great Western Railway, West Midlands Trains, Transport for WalesTrain operatorsCrossCountry, Great Western Railway, West Midlands Trains, Transport for Wales
Shrewsbury To Parson Street Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Shrewsbury to Parson Street tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Parson Street to Shrewsbury. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Shrewsbury to Parson Street for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Shrewsbury to Parson Street, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Shrewsbury to Parson Street routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.