Five Ways to Stone (Staffs)
Five Ways To Stone (Staffs) Train Times
- 06:301h 21m1 Change07:51Five WaysStone (Staffs)
- 06:391h 12m2 Changes07:51Five WaysStone (Staffs)
- 07:301h 21m1 Change08:51Five WaysStone (Staffs)
- 07:391h 12m2 Changes08:51Five WaysStone (Staffs)
- 08:301h 21m1 Change09:51Five WaysStone (Staffs)
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Five Ways to Stone (Staffs) by train?A:It takes around 1 hour 16 minutes by train from Five Ways to Stone (Staffs). Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time1h 16mAverage journey time1h 16m
- Q:How much does the train from Five Ways to Stone (Staffs) cost?A:Train tickets from Five Ways to Stone (Staffs) cost as little as £6.50 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£6.50Train fares from£6.50
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Five Ways to Stone (Staffs) by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Five Ways to Stone (Staffs) in 1 hour 12 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 01 minute travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 12mFastest route1h 12m
- Q:What time does the last train from Five Ways to Stone (Staffs) leave?A:The last train from Five Ways to Stone (Staffs) departs at 21:39. Don’t miss it!Last train21:39Last train21:39
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Five Ways to Stone (Staffs)?A:The first train leaves Five Ways at 06:30. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train06:30First train06:30
- Q:How many trains a day are there from Five Ways to Stone (Staffs)?A:On an average weekday, around 32 trains travel from Five Ways to Stone (Staffs). The first train departs Five Ways some time after 06:30 with departures continuing at intervals, until 21:39.Trains per day32Trains per day32
- Q:Which train company operates Five Ways to Stone (Staffs)?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including CrossCountry, West Midlands Trains.Train operatorsCrossCountry, West Midlands TrainsTrain operatorsCrossCountry, West Midlands Trains
Five Ways To Stone (Staffs) Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Five Ways to Stone (Staffs) tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Stone to Five Ways. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Five Ways to Stone (Staffs) for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Five Ways to Stone (Staffs), find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Five Ways to Stone (Staffs) routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.