Wigan Wallgate To Shrewsbury Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£28.20
- Trains per dayAround 31
- Changes2 Changes
- Average journey time1h 34m
- Fastest route1h 16m
- Train operatorsAvanti West Coast, Transport for Wales
Wigan Wallgate To Shrewsbury Train Times
Check out trains from Wigan Wallgate to Shrewsbury today (Tuesday 4th October 2022) for using our timetable below, including platform and live travel information. You can view the full day timetable or search for a different date here.
Mon 03 Oct, at 6:50
- 06:501 Change09:39Wigan WallgateShrewsbury2h 49m
- 07:231 Change08:41Wigan WallgateShrewsbury1h 18m
- 07:491 Change10:39Wigan WallgateShrewsbury2h 50m
- 08:231 Change09:39Wigan WallgateShrewsbury1h 16m
- 08:481 Change11:39Wigan WallgateShrewsbury2h 51m
- How long does it take to travel from Wigan Wallgate to Shrewsbury by train?It takes around 1 hour 34 minutes by train from Wigan Wallgate to Shrewsbury. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time1h 34m
- How much does the train from Wigan Wallgate to Shrewsbury cost?Train tickets from Wigan Wallgate to Shrewsbury cost as little as £28.20 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£28.20
- What is the fastest journey from Wigan Wallgate to Shrewsbury by train?The fastest train will get you from Wigan Wallgate to Shrewsbury in 1 hour 16 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 06 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 16m
- What time does the last train from Wigan Wallgate to Shrewsbury leave?The last train from Wigan Wallgate to Shrewsbury departs at 21:23. Don’t miss it!Last train21:23
- When can I catch the first train from Wigan Wallgate to Shrewsbury?The first train leaves Wigan Wallgate at 07:23. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train07:23
- How many trains a day are there from Wigan Wallgate to Shrewsbury?On an average weekday, around 31 trains travel from Wigan Wallgate to Shrewsbury. The first train departs Wigan Wallgate some time after 07:23 with departures continuing at intervals, until 21:23.Trains per day31
Wigan Wallgate To Shrewsbury Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.