Wigan Wallgate To Ardwick Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£6.90
- Trains per dayAround 2
- Changes2 Changes
- Average journey time1h 36m
- Fastest route1h 20m
- Train operatorsNorthern
Wigan Wallgate To Ardwick Train Times
Tue 16 Aug, at 14:48
- 14:481 Change16:40Wigan WallgateArdwick1h 52m
- 15:202 Changes16:40Wigan WallgateArdwick1h 20m
- How long does it take to travel from Wigan Wallgate to Ardwick by train?It takes around 1 hour 36 minutes by train from Wigan Wallgate to Ardwick. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time1h 36m
- How much does the train from Wigan Wallgate to Ardwick cost?Train tickets from Wigan Wallgate to Ardwick cost as little as £6.90 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£6.90
- What is the fastest journey from Wigan Wallgate to Ardwick by train?The fastest train will get you from Wigan Wallgate to Ardwick in 1 hour 20 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 01 minute travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 20m
- What time does the last train from Wigan Wallgate to Ardwick leave?The last train from Wigan Wallgate to Ardwick departs at 15:20. Don’t miss it!Last train15:20
- When can I catch the first train from Wigan Wallgate to Ardwick?The first train leaves Wigan Wallgate at 14:48. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train14:48
- How many trains a day are there from Wigan Wallgate to Ardwick?On an average weekday, around 2 trains travel from Wigan Wallgate to Ardwick. The first train departs Wigan Wallgate some time after 14:48 with departures continuing at intervals, until 15:20.Trains per day2
Wigan Wallgate To Ardwick Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!