If you buy a train ticket now for Wednesday 7th June 2023 from Tattenham Corner to Basingstoke, the average fare is around £37.6, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £25.
Tattenham Corner to Basingstoke
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Tattenham Corner for Basingstoke on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
Tattenham Corner To Basingstoke Train Times
- 18:151h 51mChanges20:06Tattenham CornerBasingstoke
- 18:452h 3mChanges20:48Tattenham CornerBasingstoke
- 19:151h 51mChanges21:06Tattenham CornerBasingstoke
- 19:452h 3mChanges21:48Tattenham CornerBasingstoke
- 20:151h 51mChanges22:06Tattenham CornerBasingstoke
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Tattenham Corner to Basingstoke by train?A:It takes around 2 hours0 by train from Tattenham Corner to Basingstoke. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time2hAverage journey time2h
- Q:How much does the train from Tattenham Corner to Basingstoke cost?A:Train tickets from Tattenham Corner to Basingstoke cost as little as £25 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£25Train fares from£25
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Tattenham Corner to Basingstoke by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Tattenham Corner to Basingstoke in 1 hour 50 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 02 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 50mFastest route1h 50m
- Q:What time does the last train from Tattenham Corner to Basingstoke leave?A:The last train from Tattenham Corner to Basingstoke departs at 22:45. Don’t miss it!Last train22:45Last train22:45
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Tattenham Corner to Basingstoke?A:The first train leaves Tattenham Corner at 05:45. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:45First train05:45
- Q:Which train company operates Tattenham Corner to Basingstoke?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Southern, South Western Railway.Train operatorsSouthern, South Western RailwayTrain operatorsSouthern, South Western Railway
Tattenham Corner To Basingstoke Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Tattenham Corner to Basingstoke tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Basingstoke to Tattenham Corner. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Tattenham Corner to Basingstoke for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Tattenham Corner to Basingstoke, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Tattenham Corner to Basingstoke routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.