If you buy a train ticket now for Jun 02 from Sheffield to London Kings Cross, the average fare is around £85.1, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £18.
Sheffield to London Kings Cross
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Sheffield for London Kings Cross on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
Sheffield To London Kings Cross Train Times
- 15:393h 31mChanges19:10SheffieldLondon Kings Cross
- 15:393h 42mChanges19:21SheffieldLondon Kings Cross
- 16:092h 29mChanges18:38SheffieldLondon Kings Cross
- 16:403h 26mChanges20:06SheffieldLondon Kings Cross
- 16:403h 29mChanges20:09SheffieldLondon Kings Cross
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Sheffield to London Kings Cross by train?A:It takes around 03 minutes by train from Sheffield to London Kings Cross. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time3h 31mAverage journey time3h 31m
- Q:How much does the train from Sheffield to London Kings Cross cost?A:Train tickets from Sheffield to London Kings Cross cost as little as £NaN if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£18Train fares from£18
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Sheffield to London Kings Cross by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Sheffield to London Kings Cross in 02 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 06 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 22mFastest route2h 22m
- Q:What time does the last train from Sheffield to London Kings Cross leave?A:The last train from Sheffield to London Kings Cross departs at undefined. Don’t miss it!Last train16:13Last train16:13
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Sheffield to London Kings Cross?A:The first train leaves Sheffield at undefined. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train07:30First train07:30
- Q:Which train company operates Sheffield to London Kings Cross?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including CrossCountry, LNER, East Midlands Railway, Hull Trains.Train operatorsCrossCountry, LNER, East Midlands Railway, Hull TrainsTrain operatorsCrossCountry, LNER, East Midlands Railway, Hull Trains
Sheffield To London Kings Cross Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Sheffield to London Kings Cross tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from London Kings Cross to Sheffield. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Sheffield to London Kings Cross for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Sheffield to London Kings Cross, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Sheffield to London Kings Cross routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.