Peterborough to Market Harborough
Peterborough To Market Harborough Train Times
- 11:541h 17m1 Change13:11PeterboroughMarket Harborough
- 12:541h 17m1 Change14:11PeterboroughMarket Harborough
- 13:541h 17m1 Change15:11PeterboroughMarket Harborough
- 14:541h 31m1 Change16:25PeterboroughMarket Harborough
- 15:541h 31m1 Change17:25PeterboroughMarket Harborough
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Peterborough to Market Harborough by train?A:It takes around 1 hour 28 minutes by train from Peterborough to Market Harborough. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time1h 28mAverage journey time1h 28m
- Q:How much does the train from Peterborough to Market Harborough cost?A:Train tickets from Peterborough to Market Harborough cost as little as £31.60 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£31.60Train fares from£31.60
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Peterborough to Market Harborough by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Peterborough to Market Harborough in 1 hour 17 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 01 minute travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 17mFastest route1h 17m
- Q:What time does the last train from Peterborough to Market Harborough leave?A:The last train from Peterborough to Market Harborough departs at 20:54. Don’t miss it!Last train20:54Last train20:54
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Peterborough to Market Harborough?A:The first train leaves Peterborough at 11:54. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train11:54First train11:54
- Q:How many trains a day are there from Peterborough to Market Harborough?A:On an average weekday, around 10 trains travel from Peterborough to Market Harborough. The first train departs Peterborough some time after 11:54 with departures continuing at intervals, until 20:54.Trains per day10Trains per day10
- Q:Which train company operates Peterborough to Market Harborough?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including CrossCountry, East Midlands Railway.Train operatorsCrossCountry, East Midlands RailwayTrain operatorsCrossCountry, East Midlands Railway
Peterborough To Market Harborough Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Peterborough to Market Harborough tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Market Harborough to Peterborough. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Peterborough to Market Harborough for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Peterborough to Market Harborough, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Peterborough to Market Harborough routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.