If you buy a train ticket now for Saturday 3rd June 2023 from Leeds to London Kings Cross, the average fare is around £91.7, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £10.6.
Leeds to London Kings Cross
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Leeds for London Kings Cross on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
Leeds To London Kings Cross Train Times
- 17:152h 14mChanges19:29LeedsLondon Kings Cross
- 19:152h 16mChanges21:31LeedsLondon Kings Cross
- 23:452h 10mChanges1:55LeedsLondon Kings Cross
- 1:452h 29mChanges4:14LeedsLondon Kings Cross
- 1:452h 48mChanges4:33LeedsLondon Kings Cross
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Leeds to London Kings Cross by train?A:It takes around 2 hours 25 minutes by train from Leeds to London Kings Cross. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time2h 25mAverage journey time2h 25m
- Q:How much does the train from Leeds to London Kings Cross cost?A:Train tickets from Leeds to London Kings Cross cost as little as £10.6 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£10.6Train fares from£10.6
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Leeds to London Kings Cross by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Leeds to London Kings Cross in 2 hours 10 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 02 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 10mFastest route2h 10m
- Q:What time does the last train from Leeds to London Kings Cross leave?A:The last train from Leeds to London Kings Cross departs at 18:45. Don’t miss it!Last train18:45Last train18:45
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Leeds to London Kings Cross?A:The first train leaves Leeds at 07:45. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train07:45First train07:45
- Q:Which train company operates Leeds to London Kings Cross?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Grand Central, LNER, Hull Trains.Train operatorsGrand Central, LNER, Hull TrainsTrain operatorsGrand Central, LNER, Hull Trains
Leeds To London Kings Cross Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Leeds to London Kings Cross tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from London Kings Cross to Leeds. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Leeds to London Kings Cross for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Leeds to London Kings Cross, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Leeds to London Kings Cross routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.