If you buy a train ticket now for Wednesday 7th June 2023 from Thornaby to London Kings Cross, the average fare is around £87.4, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £21.8.
Thornaby to London Kings Cross
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Thornaby for London Kings Cross on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
Thornaby To London Kings Cross Train Times
- 23:532h 57mChanges2:50ThornabyLondon Kings Cross
- 0:313h 7mChanges3:38ThornabyLondon Kings Cross
- 0:523h 3mChanges3:55ThornabyLondon Kings Cross
- 0:523h 14mChanges4:06ThornabyLondon Kings Cross
- 1:313h 8mChanges4:39ThornabyLondon Kings Cross
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Thornaby to London Kings Cross by train?A:It takes around 3 hours 14 minutes by train from Thornaby to London Kings Cross. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time3h 14mAverage journey time3h 14m
- Q:How much does the train from Thornaby to London Kings Cross cost?A:Train tickets from Thornaby to London Kings Cross cost as little as £21.8 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£21.8Train fares from£21.8
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Thornaby to London Kings Cross by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Thornaby to London Kings Cross in 2 hours 48 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 07 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 48mFastest route2h 48m
- Q:What time does the last train from Thornaby to London Kings Cross leave?A:The last train from Thornaby to London Kings Cross departs at 23:37. Don’t miss it!Last train23:37Last train23:37
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Thornaby to London Kings Cross?A:The first train leaves Thornaby at 05:53. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:53First train05:53
- Q:Which train company operates Thornaby to London Kings Cross?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Northern, Grand Central, LNER, TransPennine Express.Train operatorsNorthern, Grand Central, LNER, TransPennine ExpressTrain operatorsNorthern, Grand Central, LNER, TransPennine Express
Thornaby To London Kings Cross Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Thornaby to London Kings Cross tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from London Kings Cross to Thornaby. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Thornaby to London Kings Cross for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Thornaby to London Kings Cross, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Thornaby to London Kings Cross routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.