Swale to London Kings Cross
Swale To London Kings Cross Train Times
- 05:572h 57m3 Changes08:54SwaleLondon Kings Cross
- 06:572h 57m3 Changes09:54SwaleLondon Kings Cross
- 07:572h 57m3 Changes10:54SwaleLondon Kings Cross
- 08:572h 57m3 Changes11:54SwaleLondon Kings Cross
- 09:572h 57m3 Changes12:54SwaleLondon Kings Cross
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Swale to London Kings Cross by train?A:It takes around 3 hours 21 minutes by train from Swale to London Kings Cross. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time3h 21mAverage journey time3h 21m
- Q:How much does the train from Swale to London Kings Cross cost?A:Train tickets from Swale to London Kings Cross cost as little as £11.30 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£11.30Train fares from£11.30
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Swale to London Kings Cross by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Swale to London Kings Cross in 2 hours 57 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 06 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 57mFastest route2h 57m
- Q:What time does the last train from Swale to London Kings Cross leave?A:The last train from Swale to London Kings Cross departs at 23:57. Don’t miss it!Last train23:57Last train23:57
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Swale to London Kings Cross?A:The first train leaves Swale at 05:57. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:57First train05:57
- Q:How many trains a day are there from Swale to London Kings Cross?A:On an average weekday, around 18 trains travel from Swale to London Kings Cross. The first train departs Swale some time after 05:57 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:57.Trains per day18Trains per day18
- Q:Which train company operates Swale to London Kings Cross?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Southeastern, London Underground.Train operatorsSoutheastern, London UndergroundTrain operatorsSoutheastern, London Underground
Swale To London Kings Cross Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Swale to London Kings Cross tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from London Kings Cross to Swale. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Swale to London Kings Cross for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Swale to London Kings Cross, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Swale to London Kings Cross routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.