Spalding To Springfield Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£34.10
- Trains per dayAround 8
- Changes4 Changes
- Average journey time9h 17m
- Fastest route6h 36m
- Train operatorsScotRail, East Midlands Railway, LNER, Lumo
Spalding To Springfield Train Times
Sat 13 Aug, at 9:12
- 09:123 Changes18:04SpaldingSpringfield8h 52m
- 11:242 Changes18:06SpaldingSpringfield6h 42m
- 16:352 Changes23:11SpaldingSpringfield6h 36m
- How long does it take to travel from Spalding to Springfield by train?It takes around 9 hours 17 minutes by train from Spalding to Springfield. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time9h 17m
- How much does the train from Spalding to Springfield cost?Train tickets from Spalding to Springfield cost as little as £34.10 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£34.10
- What is the fastest journey from Spalding to Springfield by train?The fastest train will get you from Spalding to Springfield in 6 hours 36 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 013 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route6h 36m
- What time does the last train from Spalding to Springfield leave?The last train from Spalding to Springfield departs at 16:35. Don’t miss it!Last train16:35
- When can I catch the first train from Spalding to Springfield?The first train leaves Spalding at 11:24. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train11:24
- How many trains a day are there from Spalding to Springfield?On an average weekday, around 8 trains travel from Spalding to Springfield. The first train departs Spalding some time after 11:24 with departures continuing at intervals, until 16:35.Trains per day8
Spalding To Springfield Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!