If you buy a train ticket now for Tuesday 6th June 2023 from South Bank to Greenwich, the average fare is around £129.2, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £44.5.
South Bank to Greenwich
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving South Bank for Greenwich on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
South Bank To Greenwich Train Times
- 22:194h 17mChanges2:36South BankGreenwich
- 23:194h 38mChanges3:57South BankGreenwich
- 0:194h 38mChanges4:57South BankGreenwich
- 1:194h 38mChanges5:57South BankGreenwich
- 2:195h 23mChanges7:42South BankGreenwich
- Q:How long does it take to travel from South Bank to Greenwich by train?A:It takes around 5 hours 9 minutes by train from South Bank to Greenwich. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time5h 9mAverage journey time5h 9m
- Q:How much does the train from South Bank to Greenwich cost?A:Train tickets from South Bank to Greenwich cost as little as £44.5 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£44.5Train fares from£44.5
- Q:What is the fastest journey from South Bank to Greenwich by train?A:The fastest train will get you from South Bank to Greenwich in 4 hours 8 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 09 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route4h 8mFastest route4h 8m
- Q:What time does the last train from South Bank to Greenwich leave?A:The last train from South Bank to Greenwich departs at 23:19. Don’t miss it!Last train23:19Last train23:19
- Q:When can I catch the first train from South Bank to Greenwich?A:The first train leaves South Bank at 06:42. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train06:42First train06:42
- Q:Which train company operates South Bank to Greenwich?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Southeastern, Northern, Thameslink, Grand Central.Train operatorsSoutheastern, Northern, Thameslink, Grand CentralTrain operatorsSoutheastern, Northern, Thameslink, Grand Central
South Bank To Greenwich Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from South Bank to Greenwich tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Greenwich to South Bank. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from South Bank to Greenwich for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from South Bank to Greenwich, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on South Bank to Greenwich routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.