Scunthorpe To Sankey Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£15.10
- Trains per dayAround 1
- Changes2 Changes
- Average journey time3h 44m
- Fastest route3h 44m
- Train operatorsNorthern, East Midlands Railway, TransPennine Express
- How long does it take to travel from Scunthorpe to Sankey by train?It takes around 3 hours 44 minutes by train from Scunthorpe to Sankey. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time3h 44m
- How much does the train from Scunthorpe to Sankey cost?Train tickets from Scunthorpe to Sankey cost as little as £15.10 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£15.10
- What is the fastest journey from Scunthorpe to Sankey by train?The fastest train will get you from Scunthorpe to Sankey in 3 hours 44 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 03 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route3h 44m
- What time does the last train from Scunthorpe to Sankey leave?The last train from Scunthorpe to Sankey departs at 14:08. Don’t miss it!Last train14:08
- When can I catch the first train from Scunthorpe to Sankey?The first train leaves Scunthorpe at 14:08. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train14:08
- How many trains a day are there from Scunthorpe to Sankey?On an average weekday, around 1 trains travel from Scunthorpe to Sankey. The first train departs Scunthorpe some time after 14:08 with departures continuing at intervals, until 14:08.Trains per day1
Scunthorpe To Sankey Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!