Scarborough To Parbold Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£67.60
- Trains per dayAround 8
- Changes4 Changes
- Average journey time4h 39m
- Fastest route3h 39m
- Train operatorsCrossCountry, Northern, TransPennine Express
- How long does it take to travel from Scarborough to Parbold by train?It takes around 4 hours 39 minutes by train from Scarborough to Parbold. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time4h 39m
- How much does the train from Scarborough to Parbold cost?Train tickets from Scarborough to Parbold cost as little as £67.60 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£67.60
- What is the fastest journey from Scarborough to Parbold by train?The fastest train will get you from Scarborough to Parbold in 3 hours 39 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 06 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route3h 39m
- What time does the last train from Scarborough to Parbold leave?The last train from Scarborough to Parbold departs at 17:34. Don’t miss it!Last train17:34
- When can I catch the first train from Scarborough to Parbold?The first train leaves Scarborough at 07:34. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train07:34
- How many trains a day are there from Scarborough to Parbold?On an average weekday, around 8 trains travel from Scarborough to Parbold. The first train departs Scarborough some time after 07:34 with departures continuing at intervals, until 17:34.Trains per day8
Scarborough To Parbold Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!