Margate To London Bridge Train Journey Information
Margate To London Bridge Train Times
- 04:532h 19m2 Changes07:12MargateLondon Bridge
- 04:532h 34m1 Change07:27MargateLondon Bridge
- 06:042h 17m2 Changes08:21MargateLondon Bridge
- 06:042h 23m1 Change08:27MargateLondon Bridge
- 06:302h 12m1 Change08:42MargateLondon Bridge
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Margate to London Bridge by train?A:It takes around 2 hours 25 minutes by train from Margate to London Bridge. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time2h 25mAverage journey time2h 25m
- Q:How much does the train from Margate to London Bridge cost?A:Train tickets from Margate to London Bridge cost as little as £11.00 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£11.00Train fares from£11.00
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Margate to London Bridge by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Margate to London Bridge in 2 hours 8 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 08 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 8mFastest route2h 8m
- Q:What time does the last train from Margate to London Bridge leave?A:The last train from Margate to London Bridge departs at 23:32. Don’t miss it!Last train23:32Last train23:32
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Margate to London Bridge?A:The first train leaves Margate at 04:53. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train04:53First train04:53
- Q:How many trains a day are there from Margate to London Bridge?A:On an average weekday, around 56 trains travel from Margate to London Bridge. The first train departs Margate some time after 04:53 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:32.Trains per day56Trains per day56
- Q:Which train company operates Margate to London Bridge?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Southeastern, Thameslink.Train operatorsSoutheastern, ThameslinkTrain operatorsSoutheastern, Thameslink
Margate To London Bridge Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Margate to London Bridge tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from London Bridge to Margate. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Margate to London Bridge for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Margate to London Bridge, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Margate to London Bridge routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.