Lealholm To James Cook Hospital Train Journey Information
Lealholm To James Cook Hospital Train Times
- 07:0151mDirect07:52LealholmJames Cook Hospital
- 09:1851mDirect10:09LealholmJames Cook Hospital
- 12:3252mDirect13:24LealholmJames Cook Hospital
- 16:3252mDirect17:24LealholmJames Cook Hospital
- 20:1552mDirect21:07LealholmJames Cook Hospital
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Lealholm to James Cook Hospital by train?A:It takes around 051 minutes by train from Lealholm to James Cook Hospital. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time51mAverage journey time51m
- Q:How much does the train from Lealholm to James Cook Hospital cost?A:Train tickets from Lealholm to James Cook Hospital cost as little as £2.40 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£2.40Train fares from£2.40
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Lealholm to James Cook Hospital by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Lealholm to James Cook Hospital in 051 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 0 travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route51mFastest route51m
- Q:What time does the last train from Lealholm to James Cook Hospital leave?A:The last train from Lealholm to James Cook Hospital departs at 22:54. Don’t miss it!Last train22:54Last train22:54
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Lealholm to James Cook Hospital?A:The first train leaves Lealholm at 07:01. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train07:01First train07:01
- Q:How many trains a day are there from Lealholm to James Cook Hospital?A:On an average weekday, around 6 trains travel from Lealholm to James Cook Hospital. The first train departs Lealholm some time after 07:01 with departures continuing at intervals, until 22:54.Trains per day6Trains per day6
- Q:Which train company operates Lealholm to James Cook Hospital?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Northern.Train operatorsNorthernTrain operatorsNorthern
Lealholm To James Cook Hospital Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Lealholm to James Cook Hospital tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from James Cook Hospital to Lealholm. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Lealholm to James Cook Hospital for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Lealholm to James Cook Hospital, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Lealholm to James Cook Hospital routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.