Foxton To Baldock Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£6.70
- Trains per dayAround 74
- Changes1 Change
- Average journey time23m
- Fastest route20m
- Train operatorsGreat Northern, Thameslink
Foxton To Baldock Train Times
Tue 16 Aug, at 5:36
- How long does it take to travel from Foxton to Baldock by train?It takes around 023 minutes by train from Foxton to Baldock. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time23m
- How much does the train from Foxton to Baldock cost?Train tickets from Foxton to Baldock cost as little as £6.70 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£6.70
- What is the fastest journey from Foxton to Baldock by train?The fastest train will get you from Foxton to Baldock in 020 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 02 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route20m
- What time does the last train from Foxton to Baldock leave?The last train from Foxton to Baldock departs at 23:24. Don’t miss it!Last train23:24
- When can I catch the first train from Foxton to Baldock?The first train leaves Foxton at 05:36. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:36
- How many trains a day are there from Foxton to Baldock?On an average weekday, around 74 trains travel from Foxton to Baldock. The first train departs Foxton some time after 05:36 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:24.Trains per day74
Foxton To Baldock Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.