If you buy a train ticket now for Friday 9th June 2023 from Telford to Birmingham International, the average fare is around £14.2, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £13.1.
Telford to Birmingham International
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Telford for Birmingham International on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
Telford To Birmingham International Train Times
- 12:381hChanges13:38TelfordBirmingham International
- 12:381h 10mChanges13:48TelfordBirmingham International
- 13:021h 14mChanges14:16TelfordBirmingham International
- 13:321h 13mChanges14:45TelfordBirmingham International
- 13:511h 1mChanges14:52TelfordBirmingham International
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Telford to Birmingham International by train?A:It takes around 1 hour 7 minutes by train from Telford to Birmingham International. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time1h 7mAverage journey time1h 7m
- Q:How much does the train from Telford to Birmingham International cost?A:Train tickets from Telford to Birmingham International cost as little as £13.1 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£13.1Train fares from£13.1
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Telford to Birmingham International by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Telford to Birmingham International in 059 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 01 minute travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route59mFastest route59m
- Q:What time does the last train from Telford to Birmingham International leave?A:The last train from Telford to Birmingham International departs at 23:02. Don’t miss it!Last train23:02Last train23:02
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Telford to Birmingham International?A:The first train leaves Telford at 05:38. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:38First train05:38
- Q:Which train company operates Telford to Birmingham International?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Avanti West Coast, CrossCountry, West Midlands Trains, Transport for Wales.Train operatorsAvanti West Coast, CrossCountry, West Midlands Trains, Transport for WalesTrain operatorsAvanti West Coast, CrossCountry, West Midlands Trains, Transport for Wales
Telford To Birmingham International Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Telford to Birmingham International tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Birmingham International to Telford. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Telford to Birmingham International for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Telford to Birmingham International, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Telford to Birmingham International routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.