Sandhills To Hillside Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£6.55
- Trains per dayAround 144
- Average journey time31m
- Fastest route31m
- Train operatorsMerseyrail
Sandhills To Hillside Train Times
Sat 20 Aug, at 8:14
- How long does it take to travel from Sandhills to Hillside by train?It takes around 031 minutes by train from Sandhills to Hillside. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time31m
- How much does the train from Sandhills to Hillside cost?Train tickets from Sandhills to Hillside cost as little as £6.55 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£6.55
- What is the fastest journey from Sandhills to Hillside by train?The fastest train will get you from Sandhills to Hillside in 031 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 0 travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route31m
- What time does the last train from Sandhills to Hillside leave?The last train from Sandhills to Hillside departs at 23:44. Don’t miss it!Last train23:44
- When can I catch the first train from Sandhills to Hillside?The first train leaves Sandhills at 05:59. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:59
- How many trains a day are there from Sandhills to Hillside?On an average weekday, around 144 trains travel from Sandhills to Hillside. The first train departs Sandhills some time after 05:59 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:44.Trains per day144
Sandhills To Hillside Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!