Needham Market To Lowestoft Train Journey Information
Needham Market To Lowestoft Train Times
- 05:172h 26m3 Changes07:43Needham MarketLowestoft
- 06:502h 53m2 Changes09:43Needham MarketLowestoft
- 07:042h 39m3 Changes09:43Needham MarketLowestoft
- 08:522h 51m2 Changes11:43Needham MarketLowestoft
- 10:512h 52m2 Changes13:43Needham MarketLowestoft
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Needham Market to Lowestoft by train?A:It takes around 3 hours 13 minutes by train from Needham Market to Lowestoft. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time3h 13mAverage journey time3h 13m
- Q:How much does the train from Needham Market to Lowestoft cost?A:Train tickets from Needham Market to Lowestoft cost as little as £18.30 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£18.30Train fares from£18.30
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Needham Market to Lowestoft by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Needham Market to Lowestoft in 2 hours 26 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 07 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 26mFastest route2h 26m
- Q:What time does the last train from Needham Market to Lowestoft leave?A:The last train from Needham Market to Lowestoft departs at 23:52. Don’t miss it!Last train23:52Last train23:52
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Needham Market to Lowestoft?A:The first train leaves Needham Market at 05:17. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:17First train05:17
- Q:How many trains a day are there from Needham Market to Lowestoft?A:On an average weekday, around 12 trains travel from Needham Market to Lowestoft. The first train departs Needham Market some time after 05:17 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:52.Trains per day12Trains per day12
- Q:Which train company operates Needham Market to Lowestoft?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Greater Anglia.Train operatorsGreater AngliaTrain operatorsGreater Anglia
Needham Market To Lowestoft Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Needham Market to Lowestoft tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Lowestoft to Needham Market. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Needham Market to Lowestoft for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Needham Market to Lowestoft, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Needham Market to Lowestoft routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.