Horsham To Redhill Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£9.50
- Trains per dayAround 74
- Changes1 Change
- Average journey time35m
- Fastest route33m
- Train operatorsThameslink, Southern
Horsham To Redhill Train Times
Thu 18 Aug, at 7:15
- How long does it take to travel from Horsham to Redhill by train?It takes around 035 minutes by train from Horsham to Redhill. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time35m
- How much does the train from Horsham to Redhill cost?Train tickets from Horsham to Redhill cost as little as £9.50 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£9.50
- What is the fastest journey from Horsham to Redhill by train?The fastest train will get you from Horsham to Redhill in 033 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 0 travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route33m
- What time does the last train from Horsham to Redhill leave?The last train from Horsham to Redhill departs at 23:11. Don’t miss it!Last train23:11
- When can I catch the first train from Horsham to Redhill?The first train leaves Horsham at 05:21. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:21
- How many trains a day are there from Horsham to Redhill?On an average weekday, around 74 trains travel from Horsham to Redhill. The first train departs Horsham some time after 05:21 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:11.Trains per day74
Horsham To Redhill Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!