Egham To Manchester Victoria Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£36.30
- Trains per dayAround 133
- Changes5 Changes
- Average journey time4h 46m
- Fastest route3h 59m
- Train operatorsAvanti West Coast, London Overground, CrossCountry, Great Western Railway
Egham To Manchester Victoria Train Times
Check out trains from Egham to Manchester Victoria today (Thursday 29th September 2022) for using our timetable below, including platform and live travel information. You can view the full day timetable or search for a different date here.
Wed 28 Sep, at 5:58
- 05:581 Change10:55EghamManchester Victoria4h 57m
- 06:571 Change11:55EghamManchester Victoria4h 58m
- 07:124 Changes11:59EghamManchester Victoria4h 47m
- 07:591 Change12:55EghamManchester Victoria4h 56m
- 08:571 Change13:55EghamManchester Victoria4h 58m
- How long does it take to travel from Egham to Manchester Victoria by train?It takes around 4 hours 46 minutes by train from Egham to Manchester Victoria. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time4h 46m
- How much does the train from Egham to Manchester Victoria cost?Train tickets from Egham to Manchester Victoria cost as little as £36.30 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£36.30
- What is the fastest journey from Egham to Manchester Victoria by train?The fastest train will get you from Egham to Manchester Victoria in 3 hours 59 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 010 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route3h 59m
- What time does the last train from Egham to Manchester Victoria leave?The last train from Egham to Manchester Victoria departs at 20:23. Don’t miss it!Last train20:23
- When can I catch the first train from Egham to Manchester Victoria?The first train leaves Egham at 00:20. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train00:20
- How many trains a day are there from Egham to Manchester Victoria?On an average weekday, around 133 trains travel from Egham to Manchester Victoria. The first train departs Egham some time after 00:20 with departures continuing at intervals, until 20:23.Trains per day133
Egham To Manchester Victoria Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.