If you buy a train ticket now for Wednesday 7th June 2023 from Birmingham New Street to Hartlepool, the average fare is around £118, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £43.7.
Birmingham New Street to Hartlepool
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Birmingham New Street for Hartlepool on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
Birmingham New Street To Hartlepool Train Times
- 4:0310h 22mChanges14:25Birmingham New StreetHartlepool
- 4:0310h 57mChanges15:00Birmingham New StreetHartlepool
- 5:0110h 59mChanges16:00Birmingham New StreetHartlepool
- 6:229h 38mChanges16:00Birmingham New StreetHartlepool
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Birmingham New Street to Hartlepool by train?A:It takes around 5 hours 51 minutes by train from Birmingham New Street to Hartlepool. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time5h 51mAverage journey time5h 51m
- Q:How much does the train from Birmingham New Street to Hartlepool cost?A:Train tickets from Birmingham New Street to Hartlepool cost as little as £43.7 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£43.7Train fares from£43.7
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Birmingham New Street to Hartlepool by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Birmingham New Street to Hartlepool in 4 hours 19 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 010 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route4h 19mFastest route4h 19m
- Q:What time does the last train from Birmingham New Street to Hartlepool leave?A:The last train from Birmingham New Street to Hartlepool departs at 23:22. Don’t miss it!Last train23:22Last train23:22
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Birmingham New Street to Hartlepool?A:The first train leaves Birmingham New Street at 06:33. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train06:33First train06:33
- Q:Which train company operates Birmingham New Street to Hartlepool?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including CrossCountry, Northern, Grand Central, LNER.Train operatorsCrossCountry, Northern, Grand Central, LNERTrain operatorsCrossCountry, Northern, Grand Central, LNER
Birmingham New Street To Hartlepool Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Birmingham New Street to Hartlepool tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Hartlepool to Birmingham New Street. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Birmingham New Street to Hartlepool for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Birmingham New Street to Hartlepool, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Birmingham New Street to Hartlepool routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.