Wimbledon To Wakefield Westgate Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£30.20
- Trains per dayAround 71
- Changes3 Changes
- Average journey time3h 12m
- Fastest route2h 51m
- Train operatorsCrossCountry, Northern, Grand Central, Thameslink
Wimbledon To Wakefield Westgate Train Times
Check out trains from Wimbledon to Wakefield Westgate today (Tuesday 4th October 2022) for using our timetable below, including platform and live travel information. You can view the full day timetable or search for a different date here.
Mon 03 Oct, at 6:07
- 06:072 Changes09:31WimbledonWakefield Westgate3h 24m
- 06:371 Change09:59WimbledonWakefield Westgate3h 22m
- 07:072 Changes10:31WimbledonWakefield Westgate3h 24m
- 07:371 Change10:59WimbledonWakefield Westgate3h 22m
- 08:072 Changes11:31WimbledonWakefield Westgate3h 24m
- How long does it take to travel from Wimbledon to Wakefield Westgate by train?It takes around 3 hours 12 minutes by train from Wimbledon to Wakefield Westgate. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time3h 12m
- How much does the train from Wimbledon to Wakefield Westgate cost?Train tickets from Wimbledon to Wakefield Westgate cost as little as £30.20 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£30.20
- What is the fastest journey from Wimbledon to Wakefield Westgate by train?The fastest train will get you from Wimbledon to Wakefield Westgate in 2 hours 51 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 09 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 51m
- What time does the last train from Wimbledon to Wakefield Westgate leave?The last train from Wimbledon to Wakefield Westgate departs at 20:32. Don’t miss it!Last train20:32
- When can I catch the first train from Wimbledon to Wakefield Westgate?The first train leaves Wimbledon at 05:17. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:17
- How many trains a day are there from Wimbledon to Wakefield Westgate?On an average weekday, around 71 trains travel from Wimbledon to Wakefield Westgate. The first train departs Wimbledon some time after 05:17 with departures continuing at intervals, until 20:32.Trains per day71
Wimbledon To Wakefield Westgate Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.