Wimbledon to Rugby
Wimbledon To Rugby Train Times
- 05:042h 9m1 Change07:13WimbledonRugby
- 05:172h 22m1 Change07:39WimbledonRugby
- 05:172h 22m3 Changes07:39WimbledonRugby
- 06:231h 50m2 Changes08:13WimbledonRugby
- 06:501h 52m1 Change08:42WimbledonRugby
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Wimbledon to Rugby by train?A:It takes around 1 hour 59 minutes by train from Wimbledon to Rugby. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time1h 59mAverage journey time1h 59m
- Q:How much does the train from Wimbledon to Rugby cost?A:Train tickets from Wimbledon to Rugby cost as little as £13.50 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£13.50Train fares from£13.50
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Wimbledon to Rugby by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Wimbledon to Rugby in 1 hour 46 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 02 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 46mFastest route1h 46m
- Q:What time does the last train from Wimbledon to Rugby leave?A:The last train from Wimbledon to Rugby departs at 22:23. Don’t miss it!Last train22:23Last train22:23
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Wimbledon to Rugby?A:The first train leaves Wimbledon at 05:04. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:04First train05:04
- Q:How many trains a day are there from Wimbledon to Rugby?A:On an average weekday, around 55 trains travel from Wimbledon to Rugby. The first train departs Wimbledon some time after 05:04 with departures continuing at intervals, until 22:23.Trains per day55Trains per day55
- Q:Which train company operates Wimbledon to Rugby?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Avanti West Coast, London Overground, Southern, West Midlands Trains.Train operatorsAvanti West Coast, London Overground, Southern, West Midlands TrainsTrain operatorsAvanti West Coast, London Overground, Southern, West Midlands Trains
Wimbledon To Rugby Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Wimbledon to Rugby tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Rugby to Wimbledon. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Wimbledon to Rugby for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Wimbledon to Rugby, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Wimbledon to Rugby routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.