Potters Bar to London Kings Cross
Potters Bar To London Kings Cross Train Times
- 00:3820mDirect00:58Potters BarLondon Kings Cross
- 04:1632mDirect04:48Potters BarLondon Kings Cross
- 05:1127mDirect05:38Potters BarLondon Kings Cross
- 05:2621mDirect05:47Potters BarLondon Kings Cross
- 05:3740mDirect06:17Potters BarLondon Kings Cross
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Potters Bar to London Kings Cross by train?A:It takes around 028 minutes by train from Potters Bar to London Kings Cross. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time28mAverage journey time28m
- Q:How much does the train from Potters Bar to London Kings Cross cost?A:Train tickets from Potters Bar to London Kings Cross cost as little as £9.00 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£9.00Train fares from£9.00
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Potters Bar to London Kings Cross by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Potters Bar to London Kings Cross in 020 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 01 minute travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route20mFastest route20m
- Q:What time does the last train from Potters Bar to London Kings Cross leave?A:The last train from Potters Bar to London Kings Cross departs at 23:44. Don’t miss it!Last train23:44Last train23:44
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Potters Bar to London Kings Cross?A:The first train leaves Potters Bar at 00:38. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train00:38First train00:38
- Q:How many trains a day are there from Potters Bar to London Kings Cross?A:On an average weekday, around 66 trains travel from Potters Bar to London Kings Cross. The first train departs Potters Bar some time after 00:38 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:44.Trains per day66Trains per day66
- Q:Which train company operates Potters Bar to London Kings Cross?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Great Northern, Thameslink, London Underground.Train operatorsGreat Northern, Thameslink, London UndergroundTrain operatorsGreat Northern, Thameslink, London Underground
Potters Bar To London Kings Cross Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Potters Bar to London Kings Cross tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from London Kings Cross to Potters Bar. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Potters Bar to London Kings Cross for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Potters Bar to London Kings Cross, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Potters Bar to London Kings Cross routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.