If you buy a train ticket now for Tuesday 6th June 2023 from Manchester to London Kings Cross, the average fare is around £107.7, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £28.
Manchester to London Kings Cross
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving Manchester for London Kings Cross on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
Manchester To London Kings Cross Train Times
- 5:308h 47mChanges14:17Manchester PiccadillyLondon Kings Cross
- 5:378h 53mChanges14:30Manchester VictoriaLondon Kings Cross
- 6:368h 8mChanges14:44Manchester PiccadillyLondon Kings Cross
- Q:How long does it take to travel from Manchester to London Kings Cross by train?A:It takes around 3 hours 27 minutes by train from Manchester to London Kings Cross. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time3h 27mAverage journey time3h 27m
- Q:How much does the train from Manchester to London Kings Cross cost?A:Train tickets from Manchester to London Kings Cross cost as little as £28 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£28Train fares from£28
- Q:What is the fastest journey from Manchester to London Kings Cross by train?A:The fastest train will get you from Manchester to London Kings Cross in 2 hours 26 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 09 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 26mFastest route2h 26m
- Q:What time does the last train from Manchester to London Kings Cross leave?A:The last train from Manchester to London Kings Cross departs at 23:36. Don’t miss it!Last train23:36Last train23:36
- Q:When can I catch the first train from Manchester to London Kings Cross?A:The first train leaves Manchester at 05:05. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:05First train05:05
- Q:Which train company operates Manchester to London Kings Cross?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Avanti West Coast, CrossCountry, Northern, East Midlands Railway.Train operatorsAvanti West Coast, CrossCountry, Northern, East Midlands RailwayTrain operatorsAvanti West Coast, CrossCountry, Northern, East Midlands Railway
Manchester To London Kings Cross Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from Manchester to London Kings Cross tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from London Kings Cross to Manchester . TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from Manchester to London Kings Cross for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from Manchester to London Kings Cross, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on Manchester to London Kings Cross routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.