London Kings Cross To Wimbledon Train Journey Information
London Kings Cross To Wimbledon Train Times
- 00:041h 11m1 Change01:15London Kings CrossWimbledon
- 00:171h 21mDirect01:38London Kings CrossWimbledon
- 00:541h 21mDirect02:15London Kings CrossWimbledon
- 04:481h 21mDirect06:09London Kings CrossWimbledon
- 05:081h 21mDirect06:29London Kings CrossWimbledon
- Q:How long does it take to travel from London Kings Cross to Wimbledon by train?A:It takes around 051 minutes by train from London Kings Cross to Wimbledon. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time51mAverage journey time51m
- Q:How much does the train from London Kings Cross to Wimbledon cost?A:Train tickets from London Kings Cross to Wimbledon cost as little as £3.80 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£3.80Train fares from£3.80
- Q:What is the fastest journey from London Kings Cross to Wimbledon by train?A:The fastest train will get you from London Kings Cross to Wimbledon in 043 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 01 minute travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route43mFastest route43m
- Q:What time does the last train from London Kings Cross to Wimbledon leave?A:The last train from London Kings Cross to Wimbledon departs at 23:43. Don’t miss it!Last train23:43Last train23:43
- Q:When can I catch the first train from London Kings Cross to Wimbledon?A:The first train leaves London Kings Cross at 00:04. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train00:04First train00:04
- Q:How many trains a day are there from London Kings Cross to Wimbledon?A:On an average weekday, around 202 trains travel from London Kings Cross to Wimbledon. The first train departs London Kings Cross some time after 00:04 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:43.Trains per day202Trains per day202
- Q:Which train company operates London Kings Cross to Wimbledon?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Thameslink, Southern, South Western Railway, London Underground.Train operatorsThameslink, Southern, South Western Railway, London UndergroundTrain operatorsThameslink, Southern, South Western Railway, London Underground
London Kings Cross To Wimbledon Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from London Kings Cross to Wimbledon tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Wimbledon to London Kings Cross. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from London Kings Cross to Wimbledon for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from London Kings Cross to Wimbledon, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on London Kings Cross to Wimbledon routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.