London Kings Cross To Walton-on-the-Naze Train Journey Information
London Kings Cross To Walton-on-the-Naze Train Times
- 04:472h 36m1 Change07:23London Kings CrossWalton-on-the-Naze
- 05:312h 17m1 Change07:48London Kings CrossWalton-on-the-Naze
- 06:012h 51m1 Change08:52London Kings CrossWalton-on-the-Naze
- 06:172h 35m3 Changes08:52London Kings CrossWalton-on-the-Naze
- 06:392h 13m1 Change08:52London Kings CrossWalton-on-the-Naze
- Q:How long does it take to travel from London Kings Cross to Walton-on-the-Naze by train?A:It takes around 2 hours 40 minutes by train from London Kings Cross to Walton-on-the-Naze. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time2h 40mAverage journey time2h 40m
- Q:How much does the train from London Kings Cross to Walton-on-the-Naze cost?A:Train tickets from London Kings Cross to Walton-on-the-Naze cost as little as £10.00 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£10.00Train fares from£10.00
- Q:What is the fastest journey from London Kings Cross to Walton-on-the-Naze by train?A:The fastest train will get you from London Kings Cross to Walton-on-the-Naze in 2 hours 1 minute. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 07 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 1mFastest route2h 1m
- Q:What time does the last train from London Kings Cross to Walton-on-the-Naze leave?A:The last train from London Kings Cross to Walton-on-the-Naze departs at 22:59. Don’t miss it!Last train22:59Last train22:59
- Q:When can I catch the first train from London Kings Cross to Walton-on-the-Naze?A:The first train leaves London Kings Cross at 04:47. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train04:47First train04:47
- Q:How many trains a day are there from London Kings Cross to Walton-on-the-Naze?A:On an average weekday, around 24 trains travel from London Kings Cross to Walton-on-the-Naze. The first train departs London Kings Cross some time after 04:47 with departures continuing at intervals, until 22:59.Trains per day24Trains per day24
- Q:Which train company operates London Kings Cross to Walton-on-the-Naze?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Greater Anglia.Train operatorsGreater AngliaTrain operatorsGreater Anglia
London Kings Cross To Walton-on-the-Naze Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from London Kings Cross to Walton-on-the-Naze tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Walton-on-the-Naze to London Kings Cross. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from London Kings Cross to Walton-on-the-Naze for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from London Kings Cross to Walton-on-the-Naze, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on London Kings Cross to Walton-on-the-Naze routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.