London Kings Cross To Thetford Train Journey Information
London Kings Cross To Thetford Train Times
- 03:343h 8m2 Changes06:42London Kings CrossThetford
- 05:421h 47m1 Change07:29London Kings CrossThetford
- 06:421h 56m1 Change08:38London Kings CrossThetford
- 06:502h 10m1 Change09:00London Kings CrossThetford
- 07:121h 48m1 Change09:00London Kings CrossThetford
- Q:How long does it take to travel from London Kings Cross to Thetford by train?A:It takes around 2 hours 21 minutes by train from London Kings Cross to Thetford. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time2h 21mAverage journey time2h 21m
- Q:How much does the train from London Kings Cross to Thetford cost?A:Train tickets from London Kings Cross to Thetford cost as little as £12.00 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£12.00Train fares from£12.00
- Q:What is the fastest journey from London Kings Cross to Thetford by train?A:The fastest train will get you from London Kings Cross to Thetford in 1 hour 43 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 07 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 43mFastest route1h 43m
- Q:What time does the last train from London Kings Cross to Thetford leave?A:The last train from London Kings Cross to Thetford departs at 23:20. Don’t miss it!Last train23:20Last train23:20
- Q:When can I catch the first train from London Kings Cross to Thetford?A:The first train leaves London Kings Cross at 03:34. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train03:34First train03:34
- Q:How many trains a day are there from London Kings Cross to Thetford?A:On an average weekday, around 57 trains travel from London Kings Cross to Thetford. The first train departs London Kings Cross some time after 03:34 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:20.Trains per day57Trains per day57
- Q:Which train company operates London Kings Cross to Thetford?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including CrossCountry, Great Northern, Greater Anglia, Thameslink.Train operatorsCrossCountry, Great Northern, Greater Anglia, ThameslinkTrain operatorsCrossCountry, Great Northern, Greater Anglia, Thameslink
London Kings Cross To Thetford Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from London Kings Cross to Thetford tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Thetford to London Kings Cross. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from London Kings Cross to Thetford for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from London Kings Cross to Thetford, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on London Kings Cross to Thetford routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.