London Kings Cross To Swinderby Train Journey Information
London Kings Cross To Swinderby Train Times
- 05:551h 55m1 Change07:50London Kings CrossSwinderby
- 06:153h 1m1 Change09:16London Kings CrossSwinderby
- 06:242h 52m1 Change09:16London Kings CrossSwinderby
- 08:061h 55m1 Change10:01London Kings CrossSwinderby
- 09:061h 47m1 Change10:53London Kings CrossSwinderby
- Q:How long does it take to travel from London Kings Cross to Swinderby by train?A:It takes around 2 hours 45 minutes by train from London Kings Cross to Swinderby. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time2h 45mAverage journey time2h 45m
- Q:How much does the train from London Kings Cross to Swinderby cost?A:Train tickets from London Kings Cross to Swinderby cost as little as £15.50 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£15.50Train fares from£15.50
- Q:What is the fastest journey from London Kings Cross to Swinderby by train?A:The fastest train will get you from London Kings Cross to Swinderby in 1 hour 47 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 07 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 47mFastest route1h 47m
- Q:What time does the last train from London Kings Cross to Swinderby leave?A:The last train from London Kings Cross to Swinderby departs at 23:33. Don’t miss it!Last train23:33Last train23:33
- Q:When can I catch the first train from London Kings Cross to Swinderby?A:The first train leaves London Kings Cross at 05:55. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train05:55First train05:55
- Q:How many trains a day are there from London Kings Cross to Swinderby?A:On an average weekday, around 20 trains travel from London Kings Cross to Swinderby. The first train departs London Kings Cross some time after 05:55 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:33.Trains per day20Trains per day20
- Q:Which train company operates London Kings Cross to Swinderby?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including LNER, East Midlands Railway.Train operatorsLNER, East Midlands RailwayTrain operatorsLNER, East Midlands Railway
London Kings Cross To Swinderby Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from London Kings Cross to Swinderby tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Swinderby to London Kings Cross. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from London Kings Cross to Swinderby for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from London Kings Cross to Swinderby, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on London Kings Cross to Swinderby routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.