If you buy a train ticket now for Thursday 8th June 2023 from London Bridge to Ashford International, the average fare is around £41, but the cheapest tickets can be found for just £12.2.
London Bridge to Ashford International
Have a look at the upcoming trains leaving London Bridge for Ashford International on Tuesday, 14th March 2023, by referring to our convenient timetable provided below, which includes platform and real-time travel updates. You can access the entire day's schedule through our mobile application.
London Bridge To Ashford International Train Times
- 7:241h 17mChanges8:41London BridgeAshford International
- 12:581h 16mChanges14:14London BridgeAshford International
- 13:361h 8mChanges14:44London BridgeAshford International
- 13:401h 11mChanges14:51London BridgeAshford International
- 14:061h 8mChanges15:14London BridgeAshford International
- Q:How long does it take to travel from London Bridge to Ashford International by train?A:It takes around 1 hour 10 minutes by train from London Bridge to Ashford International. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time1h 10mAverage journey time1h 10m
- Q:How much does the train from London Bridge to Ashford International cost?A:Train tickets from London Bridge to Ashford International cost as little as £12.2 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£12.2Train fares from£12.2
- Q:What is the fastest journey from London Bridge to Ashford International by train?A:The fastest train will get you from London Bridge to Ashford International in 1 hour 4 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 01 minute travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 4mFastest route1h 4m
- Q:What time does the last train from London Bridge to Ashford International leave?A:The last train from London Bridge to Ashford International departs at 23:47. Don’t miss it!Last train23:47Last train23:47
- Q:When can I catch the first train from London Bridge to Ashford International?A:The first train leaves London Bridge at 00:24. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train00:24First train00:24
- Q:Which train company operates London Bridge to Ashford International?A:There are a number of UK train companies that operate cheap trains to Edinburgh, including Southeastern, Thameslink, London Underground.Train operatorsSoutheastern, Thameslink, London UndergroundTrain operatorsSoutheastern, Thameslink, London Underground
London Bridge To Ashford International Train FAQs
Cheap train tickets from London Bridge to Ashford International tickets
If you’re looking for a return train journey, check out the train from Ashford International to London Bridge. TrainPal can save you money by finding you cheap deals on train tickets from London Bridge to Ashford International for your next vacation.
If you are planning to travel by train from London Bridge to Ashford International, find your one-way or round-trip tickets online and book with TrainPal. You can even use TrainPal App to get all travel-related information in one place, making your upcoming journey as smooth as possible.
What are my ticket options for this journey?
Looking for cheap train tickets on London Bridge to Ashford International routes? We've got you covered! Check out the suggestions below and discover tips you can use to save on your next train journey.
Advance train tickets
Anytime train tickets
1st Class train tickets
GroupSave train tickets
Off-peak and Super Off-peak train tickets
Return train tickets
Flexible train tickets
Looking for more Cheap train tickets ideas?
There are so many places all across the UK and Europe that you can travel to cheaply by train. Tap on the links below to find out more.