Liphook To Fratton Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£13.00
- Trains per dayAround 86
- Changes1 Change
- Average journey time43m
- Fastest route35m
- Train operatorsSouthern, South Western Railway
Liphook To Fratton Train Times
Fri 12 Aug, at 0:03
- How long does it take to travel from Liphook to Fratton by train?It takes around 043 minutes by train from Liphook to Fratton. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time43m
- How much does the train from Liphook to Fratton cost?Train tickets from Liphook to Fratton cost as little as £13.00 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£13.00
- What is the fastest journey from Liphook to Fratton by train?The fastest train will get you from Liphook to Fratton in 035 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 01 minute travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route35m
- What time does the last train from Liphook to Fratton leave?The last train from Liphook to Fratton departs at 23:56. Don’t miss it!Last train23:56
- When can I catch the first train from Liphook to Fratton?The first train leaves Liphook at 00:20. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train00:20
- How many trains a day are there from Liphook to Fratton?On an average weekday, around 86 trains travel from Liphook to Fratton. The first train departs Liphook some time after 00:20 with departures continuing at intervals, until 23:56.Trains per day86
Liphook To Fratton Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.