Exeter St Thomas To Bournemouth Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£38.00
- Trains per dayAround 65
- Changes5 Changes
- Average journey time4h 33m
- Fastest route2h 47m
- Train operatorsCrossCountry, Great Western Railway, South Western Railway
Exeter St Thomas To Bournemouth Train Times
Tue 09 Aug, at 0:42
- 00:423 Changes07:44Exeter St ThomasBournemouth7h 2m
- 07:073 Changes11:01Exeter St ThomasBournemouth3h 54m
- 07:073 Changes11:54Exeter St ThomasBournemouth4h 47m
- 07:353 Changes11:54Exeter St ThomasBournemouth4h 19m
- 07:352 Changes12:13Exeter St ThomasBournemouth4h 38m
- How long does it take to travel from Exeter St Thomas to Bournemouth by train?It takes around 4 hours 33 minutes by train from Exeter St Thomas to Bournemouth. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time4h 33m
- How much does the train from Exeter St Thomas to Bournemouth cost?Train tickets from Exeter St Thomas to Bournemouth cost as little as £38.00 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£38.00
- What is the fastest journey from Exeter St Thomas to Bournemouth by train?The fastest train will get you from Exeter St Thomas to Bournemouth in 2 hours 47 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 011 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route2h 47m
- What time does the last train from Exeter St Thomas to Bournemouth leave?The last train from Exeter St Thomas to Bournemouth departs at 20:33. Don’t miss it!Last train20:33
- When can I catch the first train from Exeter St Thomas to Bournemouth?The first train leaves Exeter St Thomas at 00:42. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train00:42
- How many trains a day are there from Exeter St Thomas to Bournemouth?On an average weekday, around 65 trains travel from Exeter St Thomas to Bournemouth. The first train departs Exeter St Thomas some time after 00:42 with departures continuing at intervals, until 20:33.Trains per day65
Exeter St Thomas To Bournemouth Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.