Bournville To Small Heath Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£2.60
- Trains per dayAround 69
- Changes3 Changes
- Average journey time52m
- Fastest route42m
- Train operatorsWest Midlands Trains
- How long does it take to travel from Bournville to Small Heath by train?It takes around 052 minutes by train from Bournville to Small Heath. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time52m
- How much does the train from Bournville to Small Heath cost?Train tickets from Bournville to Small Heath cost as little as £2.60 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£2.60
- What is the fastest journey from Bournville to Small Heath by train?The fastest train will get you from Bournville to Small Heath in 042 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 06 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route42m
- What time does the last train from Bournville to Small Heath leave?The last train from Bournville to Small Heath departs at 22:58. Don’t miss it!Last train22:58
- When can I catch the first train from Bournville to Small Heath?The first train leaves Bournville at 06:47. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train06:47
- How many trains a day are there from Bournville to Small Heath?On an average weekday, around 69 trains travel from Bournville to Small Heath. The first train departs Bournville some time after 06:47 with departures continuing at intervals, until 22:58.Trains per day69
Bournville To Small Heath Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.