Wellingborough To Seven Sisters Train Journey Information
- Train fares from£14.40
- Trains per dayAround 73
- Changes5 Changes
- Average journey time1h 36m
- Fastest route1h 21m
- Train operatorsLondon Overground, Thameslink, East Midlands Railway
Wellingborough To Seven Sisters Train Times
Check out trains from Wellingborough to Seven Sisters today (Friday 7th October 2022) for using our timetable below, including platform and live travel information. You can view the full day timetable or search for a different date here.
Thu 06 Oct, at 4:48
- 04:483 Changes07:08WellingboroughSeven Sisters2h 20m
- 05:55Direct07:21WellingboroughSeven Sisters1h 26m
- 05:553 Changes08:08WellingboroughSeven Sisters2h 13m
- 06:27Direct07:53WellingboroughSeven Sisters1h 26m
- 06:273 Changes08:32WellingboroughSeven Sisters2h 5m
- How long does it take to travel from Wellingborough to Seven Sisters by train?It takes around 1 hour 36 minutes by train from Wellingborough to Seven Sisters. Bear in mind that the journey time may be a little longer on weekends and holidays.Average journey time1h 36m
- How much does the train from Wellingborough to Seven Sisters cost?Train tickets from Wellingborough to Seven Sisters cost as little as £14.40 if you book in advance, and the train fares are often higher when purchased on the day. Ticket prices also vary depending on the time of day, route, and class you book.Train fares from£14.40
- What is the fastest journey from Wellingborough to Seven Sisters by train?The fastest train will get you from Wellingborough to Seven Sisters in 1 hour 21 minutes. The slowest service is the late-evening departure which takes nearly 07 minutes travelling at a slower pace throughout the journey.Fastest route1h 21m
- What time does the last train from Wellingborough to Seven Sisters leave?The last train from Wellingborough to Seven Sisters departs at 21:57. Don’t miss it!Last train21:57
- When can I catch the first train from Wellingborough to Seven Sisters?The first train leaves Wellingborough at 04:48. Book in advance to save yourself some time in the morning.First train04:48
- How many trains a day are there from Wellingborough to Seven Sisters?On an average weekday, around 73 trains travel from Wellingborough to Seven Sisters. The first train departs Wellingborough some time after 04:48 with departures continuing at intervals, until 21:57.Trains per day73
Wellingborough To Seven Sisters Train FAQs
Book cheaper tickets in our App
- •Save up to 90% with powerful split-ticket!
- •Enjoy deals and vouchers, save on every booking!
- •Want 1/3 off tickets? Buy a low-price Railcard!
Heading to work today? Make the most of your trip by enjoying great savings on train tickets with us.